You don't have to make grand gestures or donate large sums of money to charity to make the world a better place. Often its the little things that make the biggest difference of all. Here's a list of inspirations to get you started making the world a kinder place.
- Smile and say “hello” to someone you don’t know.
- Carry inexpensive, pocket-sized rain ponchos in your car and hand them out to pedestrians who are getting drenched in a downpour.
- Let someone merge into traffic during rush hour.
- Offer to baby-sit for free to give a single parent an evening off.
- Call or visit a homebound person.
Want more ideas? Visit The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation one of my all time favourite places on the internet.