04 October 2008

Only 24 Hours to Save the World

New Day Revolution

How to Save the World in 24 Hours

By Sam Davidson and Stephen Moseley.

"New Day Revolution shows you how small changes in your daily routine can make a big difference. Next time you throw out the juice carton, take five seconds to compact it and save space in the landfill, or grab an extra box of crayons for your local school when you buy a box for your child. For people who feel they have little time, this first book from the duo that launched CoolPeopleCare.org gives helpful hints, practical tips, and step by step instructions on how to make a big difference in the local community and the world at-large with whatever time you have. We can’t all be Jack Bauer, running down bad guys and defusing bombs – but we can all make an impact where we are with what we’ve got."

Want to own your very own copy . . . for free? Sign up to the How to Make a Difference newsletter using the form in our side-bar today and find out how!


post signature

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Just signed up! That book sounds wonderful. Perfect for a lazy activist like myself. :-)

Nicone said...

I agree we should all start to make this a better world. I start by improving myself, and maybe I will get to the point you're at some day. Hat of for your initiative!

kiwimeg said...

Thanks Melissa! The newsletter comes out on Tuesday - so standby for instructions then ;)

kiwimeg said...

Thanks for stopping by Miss Attica!

I think when it comes down to it, we all need to start with ourselves and gradually working out to make changes in the world around us.

I guess if we want to MAKE change we have to BE change!

Unknown said...

I think I messed up! I'm pretty sure I got your newsletter and then saved it for later, but now I can't find it! Is there a way to get it resent?? I'm such a mess! :)

Melissa said...

Whoopsie, I was signed in under the wrong account. It's me!