03 March 2009

Take the Earth Hour to Earth Day Challenge



The cool folk at Cool People Care have issued the Earth Hour to Earth Day Challenge. Between Earth Hour on March 28th and Earth Day on April 22nd they're challenging us to do one thing each day that educates someone else as to the very green changes they could make in their life.

Are you up for it?

If you are I want to know. Leave me a comment and tell me what you're doing so I can help spread the word. I'll be posting my EH2ED update every day from the 28th March to 22nd April.

If you're stuck for ideas Cool People Care have a few to get you started:
  • Post on your blog what you're doing to make it from Earth Hour to Earth Day
  • Send a tweet to your followers that includes a link to an informative article about climate change. (Follow me on Twitter here)
  • Join a Facebook eco-conscious cause or group each day, or use some of the great eco-conscious Facebook applications.
  • Send daily text messages to your friends to reduce, reuse or recycle
  • Upload pictures of the earth's beauty to your Flickr account
  • Tell the world via YouTube about an environmental cause you care about
  • Change your email signature, sending people to an informative Web site
What will YOU be doing?

post signature

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]